Welcome

Hopefully over the next two years I'll be sharing some amazing stories and photos, from what I know is going to be a life-changing experience.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Flight is Booked!

I will be leaving Vancouver this Friday!  Due to the time difference, and a very long layover in Japan, I will arrive in Dalian on Sunday morning (yes, technically 32 hours of travelling).  It should look something like this:

light 1Friday, October 22, 2010
 
Departure:12:35PMVancouver, Canada - Vancouver International, terminal M
Arrival:2:35PM +1 day(s)  Tokyo, Japan - Narita, terminal 2

 
Change of plane required. Time between flights = 18:55.
 
Flight 2Sunday, October 24, 2010
 
Departure:9:30AMTokyo, Japan - Narita, terminal 2
Arrival:11:50AMDalian, China (excl. Hong Kong SAR) - Dalian


 
My principal has very kindly offered to pick me up from the airport, and has even sent me a picture of his family so I will recognize him (and his daughter if they come).  AND he as offered to let me stay with them until I have an apartment of my own.  One of the admin staff is going to have some places lined up for me to look at Sunday afternoon.  We'll see what kind of decision I make when that jet-lagged - I imagine any bed might look good at that point!


Only a few errands left to run, clothes and carry on to pack, passport to pick up and then the adventure begins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment